Terms and conditions:
1. All trees –adopted or not- are part of the orchard, and this means they will be looked after in exactly the same manner as all other trees in the orchard. We will take the very best care of your apple tree, throughout the whole year.
2. We will let you know by e-mail when your harvest date will be. The dates will be in a weekend. If you can not come on the suggested dates, you will have a few options:
• You could come on a weekend. To be confirmed by email.
• You could ask us to harvest the apples for you, and you can come and pick up the apples in the next week.
3. We could send the apples to you, for an additional £12.50.
Please note that we will take very good care when packing your apples, but because they are seen as perishable goods by the delivery services, we can not insure the apples. This is normally no problem, but we can not guarantee the apples will reach you in perfect condition.
4. We can store the apples for you in our cold store, for £1,- /box (14kg) per week.
5. Communication with you will be done by e-mail. We would appreciate it if you would do the same.
6. On your adoption certificate you will find a description of the tree. You must bring the certificate on harvest days as proof of adoption and to help our staff direct you to your tree(s).
7. Payment by cheque to: Brambletye Fruit Farm Ltd or
By internet/telephone banking to Brambletye fruit farm Ltd, sort code 16-58-10, account number 20121814, reference adopt your name. (Or if it’s a gift, give name of beneficiary)
Unfortunately we can not accept credit or debit card payments.